The Craftmark Certification programme is the only national certification in India on handmade craft processes which not only promotes authentic handmade processes but also encourages innovation in design and application keeping the authentic handmade process intact. Craftmark is linked to several buyers in the domestic and international market including ecommerce platforms. It enables its members to access these markets and take advantage of the economicopportunities with improved competitiveness.
Membership services are as follows:
- Issuance of a ‘Craftmark- Handmade in India’ certification license.
- Listing on the Craftmark website, with a dedicated page to the member.
- Representation of selected members in the Craftmark Annual Catalogue and Corporate Gifting Catalogue.
- Selected representation of Craftmark members in trade shows.
- Promotion of selected Craftmark members through retail exhibitions and wholesale fairs and online portals like Amazon, India in my Bag, Jaypore, etc.
- Linkages with national and international buyers.
Product Development and Organizational Support
- Members can get their products evaluated by noted industry experts at the Craftmark Jury where a panel of experts come together to assess the marketability, pricing, quality of the member products including advice on further development.
- Members are eligible to undergo workshops for organizational development, product and design development (on cost sharing basis) by industry experts, based on their need as well as inputs from the Craftmark Jury.
- Members can undergo capacity development and training programmes for financial literacy, production management, inventory management, market trends, branding, etc., based on their requirements
Our consultations/ technical inputs are customized to the needs of the member organization. These requirements are assessed jointly by the Craftmark Team and the member.
Please note that all membership services are need-based and in order to avail the services, members should contact us with their requirements.
Training programs are undertaken in a variety of spheres, including but not limited to: